Help please...I'm a civilian but was recently sold an LE-model firearm...WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an odd situation but I'm looking for input.

I purchased a CX4 storm a few days ago. Today I took it out of the box for the first time and noticed two brand new 15 round magazines which I thought was odd since I live in the Democratic Peoples Republic of Massachusetts.

Then I'm looking at the paperwork hanging on the gun and it reads "2 x 15 rd magazines, law enforcement model."

So my plan is basically to go back to the gun store and straighten this out because I am not LE. I'm just a measly civilian. I don't want a gun that is gonna get me into trouble. The magazines just say the usual "PB made in italy bla bla bla" and they don't have a date or "LE" stamped...however they look brand new with plastic follower and baseplate so I'm kinda confused.

Has anyone else accidentally been sold an LE-model? Should I just go back to the place that sold it to me? Or am I making a big deal of nothing? Can you guys please weigh in as to what I should do?

Thanks!
-forrester93

Keep the gun. Get ten round mags.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Originally i was about to say shut up and enjoy but my opinion changes based on the fact that it is illegal for you to possess those mags. I would at least call the store and ask them what they think.

At least make them give you 10 rounders...

Congrats! Get some legal mags and stash the others. Just kidding. Do the legal thing. Turn yourself in. You are now a felon X2. Report immediately to the brown shirts for reprogramming.

Congrats! Get some legal mags and stash the others. Just kidding. Do the legal thing. Turn yourself in. You are now a felon X2. Report immediately to the brown shirts for reprogramming.

lol Assume the position!!!! Now!

Just stop with the hysterics. Bring the mags back to the dealer if you think they're postbans and tell them you want 10 rounders. Done.

The gun is not a problem, the mags might be.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom