Help me win a new hunting/outdoor/fishing pack on facebook!

I'm gearing up for my first year hunting here in NH, and a company that I really like for their quality and passion is Sitka Gear. They are currently giving away a free overnight/heavy load backpack on their facebook page to the person with the most "Likes" for their comment on how'd they use the pack... I'm currently in a dead heat with a guy out from the West Coast and the contest ends this coming Monday morning. Let's bring this pack to New England instead!

Would anyone with a facebook account mind helping me try to win this pack? I'm reaching out to all my friends and family, but I'm also reaching out to this community as well as one other flyfishing forum i contribute to.

So if you could take a second to "Like" Sitka Gear using this link....
http://www.facebook.com/sitkagear
This will give you access to "Like" my comment found at the following link:
http://www.facebook.com/sitkagear/posts/111827095565650

My name: Sahil Parikh
My comment: "I'd use this Bivy 45 pack to help me take my first deer on my first year hunting. With a bow. In New Hampshire. My mom always said to dream big.."

You have to specifically "Like" my comment to give me a vote, not the overall post. You can Unlike Sitka Gear after Monday and never receive anymore updates from them. It will only take a second to help me gear up for my first year hunting and win a $400 badass pack!
Tell your friends, or sign on to the wifey's account and vote for me too

Thank you all so much!
(hopefully you don't think this is spam, i listed my real name in it)

Tried to help out, but wouldn't let me "like" your comment. I'll try again in a bit though.

GL! Looks to be a nice pack.

thanks guys! it might not work until you like Sitka Gear as a whole. you can unlike them tomorrow afternoon after the contest is over if you dont want any updates from them. :)

Back
Top Bottom