Help finding 40s/w ammo

I am looking into purchasing around 3,000 rounds of .40s/w ammunition. Could someone pm me a source that is lower than .19 cents per round?

I don't know if wal-mart offer case discount (don't think they do) but it's 19.99 or so for a 100 pack of WWB. I've put about 600 down the pipe of those and not one problem. Not too far from 0.19 if you can't find any other option.

I don't know if wal-mart offer case discount (don't think they do) but it's 19.99 or so for a 100 pack of WWB. I've put about 600 down the pipe of those and not one problem. Not too far from 0.19 if you can't find any other option.

I've been buying the WWB at the Derry NH Wally World and it's about the same price. I've gone through ~500 rounds and it's good stuff.

The cheapest period is Walmart. I have looked long and hard for both .40 and 9mm. Walmart is the cheapest. Especially when you factor in shipping.

Problem is they don't stock it in those quantities. You'll be lucky if they have 5 or 6 boxes of 100.

I asked once.. they looked at me funny and said no. I bet they have cases in the back though.

Thanks for all the help. My goal is to try to beat Walmarts price.

If I purchase it in NH I also do not have to pay tax.

You should call some of the local dealers. If you are going to buy 3000 rounds, you should be able to get a good discount.

Back
Top Bottom