Hello New Green Member from Brockton , Ma

So today I shot An Ak47, a S&W M&P 40, and a 9MM Glock. I'm getting in some good range time before I get My LTC and Testing out alot of firearms before I buy one. I don't want to end up with something I don't like.

Yesterday was the SIG 9MM (felt good In my hand)

So far I like the AK and the M&P 40 ( but I do wish the M&P didn't feel so small in my had) the glock was ok but again a lil small.

Hi Chris and welcome. Thanks for going green and supporting this forum. Where were you shooting today?

I was shooting at American Firearms School in North Attleboro. I don't know many Firearms owners. So i'm almost going blind at this and spending every penny I have just to get some range time in and some shoot before you buy time.

I handed in my app and 100 bucks on February 21st. Im calling tomorrow. I have been waiting 13 weeks. I hope tomorrow I get the good news.
Fingers Crossed

Last edited:
I was shooting at American Firearms School in North Attleboro. I don't know many Firearms owners. So i'm almost going blind at this and spending every penny I have just to get some range time in and some shoot before you buy time.
Welcome Chris!
AFS is the only place I shoot at until I hopefully find a good club near Worcester. If your lucky enough to shoot several guns that you are interested in before you buy, that's definitely the way to go.
AK's are always fun, and that is going to be my next purchase.
If the grips are small on the M&P, and the Glock, you can always buy a Hogue grip. AFS has a lot of those in stock. If that's not an option, a Glock 21 is like holding a 2x4 [laugh]
Good luck on your LTC!

welcome aboard....afs is a nice place to try everything....it just gets costly real quick when you want to try everything a few times

Hi I have a question. Is there any one I can call or email other the the Brockton PD to find out why it has been 13 weeks and I have still not gotten a reply from the state to wether approve or deny my LTC

They only have 40 days to approve or deny. If you still haven't had any luck with BPD as of now, you should contact your state rep and see if they can help. Good luck and welcome aboard!

I finally Got me ltc class a but its restricted. My friend got his today and he lives up the street and he got no restrictions whats the case there?

Back
Top Bottom