Hello from Black Label Guns

Black Label Guns

Dealer
NES Member
Hello all NES people. I'm a fairly new 1 1/2 year old 07 FFL out of fall river, ma. Ive been on NES for several years under luckythirteengt I'm a small shop that does mostly transfers and sales of new and used firearms minor gunsmithing services. I'm looking forward to dealing with more nes people especially on the south coast. If anyone has any questions feel free to call/text/email anytime.
20210531_151517.jpg

Mike unfortunately there's not much to see at the shop currently it's more of a office. I don't have a ton of inventory as this business is a 2nd job for me and is operated by appointment only.I would be happy to help you with anything you need even if it's on a Sunday.

Hello all NES people. I'm a fairly new 1 1/2 year old 07 FFL out of fall river, ma. Ive been on NES for several years under luckythirteengt I'm a small shop that does mostly transfers and sales of new and used firearms minor gunsmithing services. I'm looking forward to dealing with more nes people especially on the south coast. If anyone has any questions feel free to call/text/email anytime.View attachment 677582
I look forward to meeting you. I’m in Dighton.

Mike unfortunately there's not much to see at the shop currently it's more of an office. I don't have a ton of inventory as this business is a 2nd job for me and is operated by appointment only.I would be happy to help you with anything you need even if it's on a Sunday.
Good to know. You know me. I love the old odds and ends and project rifles. Let me know if anything like that crosses your path.

Back
Top Bottom