heh...you go Nuge

I want to know how he gets on an airplane with that sharp arrow head on his hat.

He is awesome!

i'd like to see the full interview...if anybody finds it, post up please.
It's going to be on CNN at 9 tonight.
Gotta love the Nuge. But, ugh, don't read the comments, it will just depress you.
The comments don't depress me they get my blood boiling especially these two comments "Not ONE SINGLE LAW has been proposed, passed or in even in the works that would ban, limit or reduce in any shape or form the right to bare arms. SO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT? Conservatives, AS USUAL, trying to rise MADE UP HYSTERIA over a non-existent issue." and a reply to someone saying "in England they outlaw guns but getting stabbed is not much better" was "When was the last time a knife accidentally went off?"

Last edited:
From the comments:
You need a license to drive a car
You need a license to get married
You need a license to catch a fish
... Yet there is almost NO restrictions on purchasing something that has only one function.

How does that work?

I suspect that the 2nd amd is how that works dumbass. God save us from the mouth breathers...

The host is a douch nozzle. And I did not realize the nuge was an anti- drug semi- cop....;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The host is a douch nozzle. And I did not realize the nuge was an anti- drug semi- cop....;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His semi cop status allowed him to CC in NYC. At least that's what he claimed on Stern last week.

His semi cop status allowed him to CC in NYC. At least that's what he claimed on Stern last week.

I know the nuge is big pro gun rights but he kinda puts me off, i get the feeling he like most others only care about himself and not the gun community as a whole. Maybe its just he wouldnt show up to that rally without getting paid i mean if he's so passionate he would do it for free.

Piers Morgan is a typical American hating European. All he does is find (make up) faults with the American way of life. Personally I cannot stand him and he reminds me of the idiot from BP. It is OUR Constitution. It is not for HIM or any other foreigner to tell me what part of the Constitution pertains to me or is relevant.

I was flipping by CNN and had to watch when I saw the Nuge; to my pleasant surprise, he was advocating the second amendment. Piers Morgan's a peasant loon with some of the lowest cable news ratings, they'll probably get rid of him soon for an American moonbat. If Nugent is for anti drug laws, good on him I say. Marijuana's just a gateway drug and coke and opium just make individuals highly dysfunctional (which is why I disagree with some of the Libertarians -just look at those liberal European countries that allow drugs, they've got some deep societal problems.)The libs love their drugs because they're lazy slackers and their New World Order masters encourage the masses to drug themselves up so they don't realize that they are being repressed and taken advantage of. And he's right, most of the drug users eschew their responsibilities and duties as good citizens and would be unfit to own firearms.

I guess it comes down to personal responsibility.

Marijuana's just a gateway drug and coke and opium just make individuals highly dysfunctional (which is why I disagree with some of the Libertarians -just look at those liberal European countries that allow drugs, they've got some deep societal problems.)

Gateway to what? I am assuming you have tried all three since you are talking like a person with personal experience. Correct me if I am wrong.

@ Max power: I tried pot a while back because of peer pressure, and the gateway drug aspect is just an observation. I don't think people jump straight to Ecstasy, coke, crack, or heroin. And I don't think any of those should be legal.

I like a lot of the ideas of Libertarianism, but not that. From a purely philosophical standpoint, it's somewhat difficult to argue for this type of restriction, but reality paints a more sobering picture.

Last edited:
@ Max power: I tried pot a while back because of peer pressure, and the gateway drug aspect is just an observation. I don't think people jump straight to Ecstasy, coke, crack, or heroin. And I don't think any of those should be legal.

I like a lot of the ideas of Libertarianism, but not that. From a purely philosophical standpoint, it's somewhat difficult to argue against this type of restriction, but reality paints a more sobering picture.

By reality painting a more sobering picture, you mean alcohol right?

Maybe Darwin was wrong. If aforementioned drugs were legal, would you start "exercising your rights"? I know I wouldn't.

Everyone knows (don't they), that you can't possibly have a point of view on drug legalization unless you've done them all.

Just like you can't have a position on killing the unborn, unless you've been knocked up.

Everyone knows (don't they), that you can't possibly have a point of view on drug legalization unless you've done them all.

Just like you can't have a position on killing the unborn, unless you've been knocked up.

Or if you have paid for one. That should count too. What's your point?

I like a lot of the ideas of Libertarianism, but not that. From a purely philosophical standpoint, it's somewhat difficult to argue for this type of restriction, but reality paints a more sobering picture.

Oh, yeah. Totally. I know that if the government told me I could do drugs legally I'd be snorting and shooting up everything in sight. [rolleyes]

As for pot being a gateway drug, how come you stopped?

I'm having a hard time thinking of how I would live my life differently if the government just up and disappeared tomorrow. The only thing I can think of is I would go buy a machine gun immediately.

Was alcohol around when you tried pot?

Was alcohol around when your friends went on to the harder stuff?

I'm having a hard time thinking of how I would live my life differently if the government just up and disappeared tomorrow. The only thing I can think of is I would go buy a machine gun immediately.

This. Except that I would get a suppressor for it too, at the same time. [grin]

-Mike

More expendable income due to less taxes to pay. Oh yeah and you could sleep soundly knowing the government isn't coming to shoot your dog.

the government has no business deciding either for us.

Back
Top Bottom