• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Headsup on swiss k31's

I contacted XXXX about my order today and he said my oder won't be filled there "ALL OUT OF SWISS RIFLES" so if you really wanted one but were waiting you better hit XXXX or XXXX right away or get one in a local gun shop quick before there all gone and the price goes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
XXXX still has them listed, and I'd call right away if you want one. The Excellent quality K31 that I bought was in fact excellent. Still a bargain at $139.00. I've seen some of lesser quality for more money at several different shows lately.

Gary

Doh! I never thought it would happen but here it is![shocked]
Not long ago I was talking to a dealer I know and mentioned how milsurps were so cheap at one point that people on some forums talk about how they remember when Woolworths would have barrels of Enfields and Springfields for like $40 each. He said that the prices are climbing every year and soon i'd be saying "I remember when....." Well I didn't believe him but now I can say. I remember when XXXX had K31s and I bought my 2 at $79 each.[smile]

Mod edited where purchased/JJ

I got one from XXXX recently, too - and was more than happy to pay the $139 for the excellent grade.

Now comes the familiar pattern... as the supply dries up, the "lower quality" rifles start getting listed at higher prices. Then as the market price continues to climb, the nicer rifles pop up from previous buyers looking to make a quick score. Finally, those dry up, and all that's left is high-priced "collectibles" and an occasional tomato stake...

As I mentioned in the CMP posting..... get 'em while you can.

Ken

Mod edited where purchased/JJ

I don't want to sound too paranoid but we have to be careful as to where we're making our purchases[wink]

Good point Jon. I sometimes forget about that, although I'm also guessing that these outfits decided long ago whether they would sell here or not. Unless there are new outfits out there. Nonetheless, I agree and will try really hard to not slip in the future.

Gary

If the AG gets wind of their decision, there is ~99% certainty that their decision will be changed when the AG gets done threatening them!

The AG has attacked those that he found out about and some of them he could only have learned about from the Internet (they don't advertise anywhere else)!

Back
Top Bottom