Heads up for AR parts

Twigg

NES Member
State Line Gun Shop has a box full of DPMS lpk's in stock as well as several complete AR flat top uppers.
I didn't check to see if they were chambered in .223 or 5.56 but I know they had several.
At least two were chambered in .204Ruger.

No idea of pricing, sorry.

That is all.

They have been, hit/miss/NA

Gunbroker has just about everything any time(IMO) I prefer to support my local brick and mortar shop, and just wait.

SLGS is well worth a trip any day of the week, even for a Mass res(tax free long guns) picked up a LPK during their open house a month or so ago.

Are LPK's hard to find or something?

There is a bunch on gunbroker.com

I think supplies are finally easing up. I was at the Powderhorn in Williston VT last week and they must have had 30+ ARs on the wall as well a a couple of dozen full lowers. Ammo was well stocked, but Powder and primers were still scant

LPKs are almost easy to get, I ordered some with an order of lowers I placed last week without a problem. I'm still desperate for a good barrel or two.

Out of curiosity, which is the best LPK? DPMS, STAG, RRA, r are tehy all pretty good?

Also, do you need to have an LTC to own these or are they OK to own like an upper without the LTC?

all you need a license for is the lower--that is the only part considered to be the "gun" since it's serialized.

ARs and part have become easier to find in the last month or two. Collectors has a bunch of ARs and some part, FS has parts etc now too.

Back
Top Bottom