Have we seen the end?

Just wondering your opinions..... Between the classified ads on NES and the used page at FSGUNS and the black rifle wall at State Line in Mason the "black rifle" buying frenzy seems to have let up. Any thoughts? Did everyone run out of money?

Lack of $$ certainly has something to do with it. Also, how many EBRs does a newbie who is buying for SD believe he needs?

I saw new AR-15s at Riley's today for under a grand... so I'd say things are
subsiding a little, or at least the initial surge of demand has been satisfied.

Their EBR rack was also chock full of guns, which also was a good sign.

Now, if this will only happen with ammo/components.... [laugh]

-Mike

Yup, money I'm sure is a huge factor. Also we have not heard any 'we're gonna ban guns tomorrow' talk in a little while so people get complacent. In the back of my mind I hope the craze continues. People need to be reminded 'we' have few friends at the .gov level.

When a case of ammo goes for more than a good gun, people are indeed going to run out of money!

I am still waiting for obama's stimulus to reach down to new firearms!

Gun owners for the most part I think are pretty informed and they are well aware that the prices were becoming ridiculous. They are just waiting because they know the price has to come back in line. Many places have started to limit what you can purchase and the people that stockpiled for a profit are not seeing the frenzy they had several months ago. That being said, I sold several this year and not one was overpriced from what I paid to the people I sold to. I think the next couple of months will show the supply catching up to demands and the deals will begin again. It might be a long time before we get back if ever to what they were.

Back
Top Bottom