• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Has NES always been Google-searchable?

Editor

NES Member
I realized this morning that Google crawls and indexes NES and that (apparently) all posts here are publicly readable. Has this always been true and I've simply been unaware?

Last edited:
Mostly. There's a members-only area that requires a log-in but other than that anyone can read, even googlebots.

Not only is NES Google searchable (I presume you meant NES, not NEW), but searching Google with "site:www.northeastshooters.com" appended to your search is vastly better than the native vBulletin search.

Google is a subsidiary of the NSA.......

That will get me listed in multiple areas.

But I will have Wikileaks delete it for a swap of informat (letters missing) .

Last edited:
Now you know how secret super secret secret plans are really not that secret on NES. Talking about plans to legally/legislatively fight the AG is not the brightest idea.

This is why people who can plan and combat the AG's directive are planning nowhere near NES.

I realized this morning that Google crawls and indexes NES and that (apparently) all posts here are publicly readable. Has this always been true and I've simply been unaware?

All posts that can be read while logged out can be crawled by NES. As others have stated, however, the members only areas remain un-crawled. It's always been this way.

Back
Top Bottom