Harvard USPSA 4-13

I recognized Dan's name, but I didn't hear GTOShootr called to the line. [wink] I think I saw the shirt though. It was nice meeting you guys too, good squad. Just wish I didn't mess up stage 2 and 3 so bad. Stage 2 exposed the problem with putting on your IPSC gear for the first time in three years at the match and stage 3 was just a total brain fart from miscounting the targets while doing my pre stage mental walk through. Very happy with the other 4 stages though.

-Nat

Nat, it was nice to meet you today, thanks for coming down to shoot with us

Some how the 7 steel penalties from the girl that shot just before me on stage six ended up in my score [shocked] - that actually was a clean stage for me. I also had been given an extra penalty on stage 3 that should have been corrected in the palm but was not.

I e-mailed Gary pleading for corrections to be made to my score.[smile]

If you remembered to enclose the standard score-correction fee (6-pack of Wachusett and a fifth of Jose) you'll be all set.

Thanks for the props Whitey627.

Congrats Steve! It was really fun watching you, Matt, and Mike mix it up.

Vids from our squad on Sunday

Some vids from the squad I was on can be seen here. Not quite as fast as you guys but we're working on it. [pot] [wink]

http://www.youtube.com/user/whitey627

After watching, I know I need more practice!

Most of the guns on my squad were Production, Limited 10 and Limited.

I had to upload each individually. I need to get a program to edit clips together without crashing my computer.

Thanks for posting the vids Whitey. Nothing like a vid to show you what you SHOULD have done. Well, its all fun. Now when to practice.........:)

I'm curious what time you guys finished shooting this match. Did it run past 3:00 p.m.?

Thanks,
-Cuz.

Back
Top Bottom