Harvard August 2014 USPSA Match Results

Yet another awesome HSC match. Thanks to all for well run match. One of these days I'll make it through a match with out shooting the crap out of the "no-shoots"

Last edited:
Congrats to Mike! you got me good !!
Must be that awesome moon clip holder [smile]

And just a question/observation, the classifier had 7 steel targets didn't it, not 6 ?
(don't think it will change the results at all though)

It was my first match and I was terribad. But I didn't DQ, and had a silly amount of fun. Going to be showing up to the next one for sure.

Last edited:

And just a question/observation, the classifier had 7 steel targets didn't it, not 6 ?

I think it had 3 small steel and 3 big steel.

Mike E., this looks like a happy morning for you.

Nice shooting Mike

Thanks everybody. It definitely was the moonclip holder AND your loose strain screw [wink]. After shooting NB with you last month, I took your advice and did a LOT more shooting on the move. My points suffered but the end result was better. I still need to find the balance.

What is even better is that we had 7 revolver shooters at a local match! I went back and looked at the Harvard summer matches for last year and there were usually 2 or 3. Five of the Seven were shooting MINOR (did you hear that Sardina? [smile])

+1

They put in an extra target just for you Dave! ;-0

Hey Miguelito,

Nice shootin'. Is USPSA like judo where if you beat a black belt, you get your black belt? [laugh]

Just askin' . . .

Sorry I had to babysit out of town this weekend. [rofl]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

Thanks everybody. It definitely was the moonclip holder AND your loose strain screw [wink]. After shooting NB with you last month, I took your advice and did a LOT more shooting on the move. My points suffered but the end result was better. I still need to find the balance.

What is even better is that we had 7 revolver shooters at a local match! I went back and looked at the Harvard summer matches for last year and there were usually 2 or 3. Five of the Seven were shooting MINOR (did you hear that Sardina? [smile])

Nice shootin' Mike! Congrats.....
BTW......Sardina is not listening ;-0

So practice does help? Guess I'll have to try that sometime..........

Maybe after area 7. Dave is building me a super duper new barrel for my
38 super. When it's done you better watch out!!!

That is good, is there a combined page we can look at ? I’d like to see how the 8 shot’s
faired with the other shooters.

They put in an extra target just for you Dave! ;-0
I believe they did R [wink]

Maybe after area 7. Dave is building me a super duper new barrel for my
38 super. When it's done you better watch out!!!
IIRC you have another 8 shot 38spcl revo collecting dust….and an AWESOME “high-capacity” moon clip holder to go with it !

One of you needs to let me borrow a rig for New Bedford end of the month so I can see if my hands work. [wink] You need someone to beat up on
What do you need Gary ? Holster and holder ? A gun too ?
I have a 627 5 inch and a Cup Challenge holster, and of course a moon clip holder.
You supply the ammo and belt - heck I think I have one of those too !
Lemme know.

What do you need Gary ? Holster and holder ? A gun too ?
I have a 627 5 inch and a Cup Challenge holster, and of course a moon clip holder.
You supply the ammo and belt - heck I think I have one of those too !
Lemme know.

Is that the 627 with the bent barrel? That might just work for me. Check your e mail [smile]

Back
Top Bottom