Happy Birthday USMC!

Got to disagree with you Marine. The first time your position is being over run and Puff The Magic Dragon exhales multicolored Dragons Breath on the bad guys, that turns the tide for you, you'll appreciate the hell out of Close Air Support. Jet pilots and chopper pilots rule too. Thanks for being there Air Wing.
Happy Birthday Marines.

Gun Bunnies don't have a "crew rest day" nor are they limited by "time on station" or bad weather.

Don't get me wrong - Grunts love all the support they get, but each has its own capabilities and limitations.

I wasn't a Marine, but we paid them. [wink]

My squadron also did CIC and vectored in CAS for the troops on the ground calling it in...

Last edited:
Got to disagree with you Marine. The first time your position is being over run and Puff The Magic Dragon exhales multicolored Dragons Breath on the bad guys, that turns the tide for you, you'll appreciate the hell out of Close Air Support. Jet pilots and chopper pilots rule too. Thanks for being there Air Wing.
Happy Birthday Marines.
Awww, fine. How 'bout we agree that steel rain in all it's forms is what helps make the grass grow [wink].

Happy birthday USMC.
Thats it. End of celebration. Now move your asses back to war, where you belong.

Any Marines in the Newton area are welcome to join us at Terry O'Reillys tomorrow night for an informal celebration of the Marine Corps birthday.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

A sailor took the opportunity to school me today.
He asked if I knew that the Marines were a department of the Navy.

I told him yeah.............. The men's department!

Back
Top Bottom