• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Handguns available for purcasse in MA

Mike is right!

If the AG dropped the Regs and declared that the MGLs cover the "consumer protection needs" adequately, you'd see most of the CA listed guns getting MA certified as well.

This is about as likely to happen as for pigs to fly however. It would be "political suicide" for any AG in MA to do so . . . and they all aspire to become Governor one day!

Because I didn't read this thread until now. If you insist, however...

aig1, it's spelled "purchase".

And there's a "g" in the word "jamming", while I'm at it. [wink]

Ross

Grammarian usually has little to contribute to a discussion and possesses few effective weapons. To compensate, he will point out minor errors in spelling and grammar. Because of Grammarian's obvious weakness most members ignore him.

grammarian.jpg

Now that was vicious and uncalled for, Derek. Why do you think that I wasn't saying anything until Jammin complained? [rolleyes]

Aw come on Ross...You should know Derek well enough to know it wasn't vicious. You also know that I'm just as much of a stickler as you...I thought it was kinda silly, innocent fun.

Shouldn't there be a comma after weakness??[rofl]
Nitpick compensates for his limited fighting ability by pouncing on points that are only marginally relevant to the discussion. For example, if his opponent in a sports forum conflict casually mentioned the Cubs' 4-2 victory in the 1908 World Series, Nitpick would quickly counterattack with something like, "4-2 !? Any moron knows the Cubs won the Series 4-1! Someone so ignorant about baseball history can't possibly know anything about salary caps!" Even if the minor point is conceded by his opponent Nitpick will return to it whenever the battle turns against him. Though weak, Nitpick is very tenacious and will never admit defeat. Nitpick is a close ally of Artful Dodger.

nitpick.jpg

Thought I put a [wink] in there. I'm not really offended, Derek. Especially after you got News Shooter with the Nitpick. Here's another [wink].

I was trying to point out that I hadn't jumped on Aig1's case about the spelling until Jammin complained... and then YOU gave ME grief about my busting Jammin's chops. Or so it looked to me.

Whatever. As the younger generation says, inbd. *shrug*

I was trying to point out that I hadn't jumped on Aig1's case about the spelling until Jammin complained... and then YOU gave ME grief about my busting Jammin's chops. Or so it looked to me.

Whatever. As the younger generation says, inbd. *shrug*

There will be more to come for others. I'm just waiting for the right posts to pounce. [smile]

How did you get that picture of me? [smile] Not so much a stirer, but a helper. I've been on the spelling correction list several times by dwarven1 and thought I would help out his compulsion when ag1 did it [grin][smile][grin] We can just all get along right....right.....[shocked][smile] ?

How did you get that picture of me? [smile] Not so much a stirrer, but a helper. I've been on the spelling correction list several times by dwarven1 and thought I would help out his compulsion when ag1 did it [grin][smile][grin] We can just all get along right....right.....[shocked][smile] ?
Let me put it this way, Jammin - it's too much of a target-rich environment. I could spend all day correcting spelling on this board it would be shoveling the tide. With a fork. So unless it's truly egregious - or directed at me - I'm giving up. Mostly. Unless I'm in a really bad mood and need a target. [wink]

Lurker does not participate in normal forum discourse, but he's out there...watching, reading every message. He is usually quite harmless, and more often than not his silence reflects a natural reticence rather than sinister motives. If a fight breaks out he will quietly observe to avoid revealing his position. Occasionally, however, some mysterious impulse drives him to de-lurk and attack. This totally unexpected assault is universally regarded as an ambush, and other Warriors will turn on him savagely. Lurker seldom sticks around to fight it out, however, and after a brief exchange, he once again slips out of sight.

lurker.jpg

What the heck...Evertone picking on everyone! Can't we just get along?

( come on Derek..bring it on)

Diplomat butts into hot disputes, presuming that the combatants will welcome and appreciate his even-handed and eminently reasonable mediation. Frankly, he gets what he deserves.

diplomat.jpg

I don't feel like it's picking at all, it is amusing and breaks up the monotony of how many guns do you have ? Grant it its wicked thread drift, I can't remember the subject but dwarven1 is cool to me and its fun to go back and forth and like he said as long as its not egregious its fun.
[grin][smile][wink]

Back
Top Bottom