• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Handgun ammo question.

Ok, so now that i bought my hi point I need ammunition.

My question is, which stores do you KNOW of that sell handgun ammunition to people <21 claiming it is for a carbine?

I'm only 18, unfortunately.
i ask because on Kittery's site it says "you must be 21 to purchase... Blablabla"

Thanks!

Kyle

I'm pretty sure Walmart asks you if its for a handgun also. They just need to be told it's not for a handgun and for your carbine. I'd stay away from Kittery anyways, I personally have never had a good experience there. Is it a 9mm Carbine? I'm just curious as to which one you bought. Check back and post how the reliability of the rifle is, I'm not to familiar with that manufacturer.

My friend has one and I've shot his and for the price ($285) it's ridiculously worth it. They eat up anything including reloads. Yep the 9mm version, it also comes in .40 and .45, which I couldn't afford haha

Very nice man, where can you find these? I haven't seen any of them on any gun shop site I usually go on. Could you let me give it a try sometime? I belong to a couple of ranges. Thanks

where can you find these? I haven't seen any of them on any gun shop site I usually go on.

Maybe you weren't green when there was the group buy on these back in January(I think). They had a very good price on them. If you look through the group buy section you can find the shop that did it and see if they can get one for you, but it will probably be regularly priced, that is if after trying out the OP's Hi-point.

Yeah I recently became a green member and am very happy I did. I saw the old threads and they were dirt cheap prices. Oh well, maybe there will be one soon or next year.

Yeah I recently became a green member and am very happy I did. I saw the old threads and they were dirt cheap prices. Oh well, maybe there will be one soon or next year.

The group buy price was very good, but you can still buy one, every day, for just $20 more than the last group buy price. The real bargain with the group buy was in buying 3-4 of them and saving on the transfer fees.

If you really want one, I wouldn't wait for another group buy. The prices could easily go up more than $20 before the next one.

I wish I had bought 2 more Saigas when they were $289. They are now going for almost $100 more with a sizable wait.

Buy buy buy.[smile]

The Walmart in Dartmouth doesn't ask if its for a handgun or long-gun. It just automatically ask if the costumer is over 21. One time I went I couldn't get any, then a week or so later I was picking up some .22 and also asked for 9mm. It rang up 21+ for the 9mm but the guy wasn't paying attention. I know multiple people that can get it for me if for some reason I can't. I also have a online source too, but they are a little more expensive than Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom