• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

H&K USC .45 Question

If you can find an FFL in state that will accept the transfer. Since it's not on the EOPS lists then most likely no, because you won't find an FFL that will touch it - it would be illegal from them to transfer it to you, but not for you to receive/own.

If you can find an FFL in state that will accept the transfer. Since it's not on the EOPS lists then most likely no, because you won't find an FFL that will touch it - it would be illegal from them to transfer it to you, but not for you to receive/own.

The USC is a rifle (an FID compliant one at that) so none of the compliance BS matters.

-Mike

Can I buy an H&K USC .45 from out of state and have it shipped into MA?

To actually answer your question... [laugh] Yes, it should be no problem whatsoever. Any FFL with a brain in MA can transfer it in for you.

-Mike

Oh man, my bad, I read USP - never mind.

It's easy to make that mistake in one's brain, considering that HK's (newer) rifles are so unpopular that most people don't even know they exist. If I asked a random gun owner if they ever heard of the HK USC or the HK SL8 rifles, they'd probably look at me funny.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom