"Guns: We're Here To Stay" SNL skit

i went to see her stand up (not by choice, sis-in-law got tickets)...i think she may have had 1 or 2 somewhat funny jokes...the rest of the set sucked...would have rather seen bill burr again, dude kills it every time

I haven't watched SNL since Belushi. Show sucks...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

She slid that gun under his chin with her finger on the trigger.

yes she did, pointing it right at his head. I wonder if she knows just how stupid that makes her? Someone pontificating about guns, without knowing even the most basic thing about how to use one.

I haven't watched SNL since Belushi. Show sucks...

periodically I will watch part of a snl show, but like you say--it is not funny anymore. a show that outlived its purpose around 15 years ago

I've chuckled at a few of her bits but her shit got old real quick.

Completely agree that the Sandler/Farley/Hartman days were the last of the SNL shows worth watching.

Lastly, why anyone cares what celebrities' opinions are on issues, big or small, is beyond me. They get paid to entertain us, not shape our society. Make me laugh, clowns! And then STFU and go home to your multi-million dollar mansions!

I agree that SNL has not been funny for a long, long time, but every so often they do throw out a funny skit. This one is gold.

[video]https://screen.yahoo.com/corn-syrup-commercial-000000091.html?soc_src=unv-sh&soc_trk=ma[/video]

Last edited:
marginally talented SNL comedian coming out of the woodwork calling Boston racist...11:25, i won't put you through the agony of watching the whole thing...trying to shit on our parade...

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it funny how celebrities call for tougher gun control and use them all the time at work to pretend kill people with!
Amy schumer..Can't stand her kind!![rolleyes]

Keenan Thompson, The guy who played the grandfather in the skit, was the only one who didn't have his finger on the trigger.

Haven't watched SNL at all this season. Just unwatchable. When did it take the minor fun-poking at politics and make it central stage????

Forget that Alec Bald-twin isn't even a CAST MEMBER. Dude. Go away. You aren't funny. You play yourself in everything. Just stop.

I honestly thought when Seth Meyers left, this whole "let's bring em back for yet an umpteenth cameo" thing would stop. Get someone other than Tina Fey to do Sarah Palin or something. Nope. Trot the same 4-5 people who were just guests or haven't been on the show in near a decade - just because it gets big laughs in the studio.

Lorne has always had the "let's go for that laugh for too many times" comedy mentality. Most skits that are unsuccessful (and several that are) just hit a single note over and over and over and over and over again. But dammit, guys. Can we get some real writers in there that might actually write funny stuff and stop mangina'ing their SJW causes on a comedy skit show????

Gimme the Jimmy Fallon Years. Hell, give me the awful looked-like-they-made-the-sets-in-some-grimy-alley later Buck Henry years. Just stop this SJW stuff and get back to comedy.

(Remember when SNL used to mock Trump and it was funny. . . . because it was funny??? Back during Apprentice? Those were the days.)

I find it funny how celebrities call for tougher gun control and use them all the time at work to pretend kill people with!
Amy schumer..Can't stand her kind!![rolleyes]

Libtards are all hypocrites, guns are OK to use for them to make money off of and protect themselves with armed guards, ...but not 'us' to protect our selves with. Every time they can portray us to the masses as irresponsible idiots they do so.

They will scream to the rafters that gun control is to save children......then scream again that their abortion rights are being violated.

They love to have higher taxes so we can pay our fair share.....then hide every bit of their income in every loophole they can.

They love to say we can't build a border fence! and "we will protect the illegal aliens and let them live in city hall if we have to.......then go home to their mansion behind a fence where they wouldn't think of letting in illegal alien.

What these fakers fail to realize is people see thru their stupid shxt, and have elected Trump because of it. So the more they continue on their path...the better off we are.

I think what's most funny about these self important fools are is they actually think people watch their shxt, or even give a rats ass about it. I wouldn't pxss on these idiots if they were on fire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom