Gun show in VT

I believe that there is a gun show in Brattleboro VT this coming weekend,Apr 26-27, at the Ice arena..
Don't have any more info than that,probbly a small show.. was a decent show years ago when held at the high school.Haven't been in years but just might go this year if I can find the Ice arena..

Its nice that I live in Brattleboro and still haven't heard of this show. This happend last time they had it. Now that you guys have informed me I'll be there, probably on sat.

Travis

It was a very small show last year, there were a few good deals on ammo and some real bargains (picked up a couple used good quality holsters from a bargain box), but really small.

I know they used to have one at the high school that was pretty big, I don't know if they still do or if the ice rink is what it's drizzled down to. Being originally from Brattleboro I found it odd that I never heard of the show at the ice rink until after I'd moved to Mass.

f I remember correctly when the school didn't allow the shows anymore they moved to the VFW and that was a much smaller place..The show just went downhill from there I believe..Don't know when they moved to the ice arena as I haven't heard anything about the show for a few years..
Guess I should go to it this year..

Back
Top Bottom