• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun show ammo vendors

SKS Ray

NES Member
I thought of posting this in the equipment section but its more of a gun show topic. Anyone here who's ever been to one of the big gun shows in Massachusetts, Marlboro, Springfield, Wilmington, has seen the NY ammo dealers. Two brothers, Steve and Chris, and their father who have almost any kind of ammo you could want, and usually for a decent price. These guys are always there be it outside in the tent at the Big E in the freezing cold, or inside where allowed with tables galore filled with ammo. I've bought enough from them where I can usually get a good deal and some good info on what works better in what i'm shooting. So far I've never been steered wrong. When you think about it, living here in Mass where getting ammo shipped to us is harder than smuggling ilegal aliens, ya gotta apreciate these guys for always being at a show and usually always having what you want/need. They're attitudes may not be the best on some days, but they keep us well supplied with ammo here in the forbidden zone.
The only other ammo vendor that has a huge stock that I know of is another guy from NY thats older and only does the Wilmington show. His prices are always good, even when shortages are driving prices up like the Golden Tiger 7.62x39 he had at the last Wilmington show for $119 a case. He also sells magazines and some other items as well, I just wish he did more shows.

Back
Top Bottom