Gun shops Dedham area?

barnabus

NES Member
Next Tuesday I'll be in the Dedham area with a couple of hours to kill.

Any recommendations for gun shops in that area?

Thanks

Atlantic Tactical, University Ave., Westwood
They don't sell to the public anymore. (Bullshit corporate policy after NES bought a pallet worth of M&P Shields from them)

J&J Arms in Dedham
and
The Norwood Armory in Norwood

They don't sell to the public anymore. (Bullshit corporate policy after NES bought a pallet worth of M&P Shields from them)

J&J Arms in Dedham
and
The Norwood Armory in Norwood
Partially wrong. They don't sell guns to anyone but LEOs, but were selling everything else to mere plebes. Now with ammo in short supply, that might have changed. However, non-residents of MA (even with NR LTC) can't buy guns/ammo in MA anyway due to MGL.

Partially wrong. They don't sell guns to anyone but LEOs, but were selling everything else to mere plebes. Now with ammo in short supply, that might have changed. However, non-residents of MA (even with NR LTC) can't buy guns/ammo in MA anyway due to MGL.
That's the same as AAA Police Supply also in Dedham.

Where Barnabus specifically said gun shops I thought he'd want a FFL that sells to mere mortals.

won't sell to the peasants, F em

That's the same as AAA Police Supply also in Dedham.

Where Barnabus specifically said gun shops I thought he'd want a FFL that sells to mere mortals.
AAA hasn't been selling firearms for many years now. They sell everything else. Mark (owner) explained that to me some years ago when I saw him at Mansfield F&G club. PDs are buying direct from distributors, so AAA decided to get out of that part of the business.
won't sell to the peasants, F em
Situation with Atlantic Tactical is different. They signed agreements with mfrs to sell guns at LE only pricing, so they are restricted from selling to plebes. Originally they were doing that but I suspect they got in hot water with the mfrs for doing it. That was explained to me a few years ago by the store manager. The last gun I bought from them I had to supply a letter from my chief along with a copy of my credentials. It was a PITA. Now that I'm up in Free America, I suspect things will go much more smoothly.

Small place, but the guys are great.

You should visit the playground that is maybe 200 yards from the shop so you can see all the children that are not dead because of the shop.

That was one of the arguments the Karens tried to make to kick them out.

If you want some really good Venezuelan food, there is a place a mile or two away called "Viva Mi Arepa". Small place, doesn't look like much but excellent food.

Atlantic Tactical, University Ave., Westwood
Cop shop.

There is a nice little gun shop at the end of Bussey street. From Washington St., Take Bussey St. To the end. Cross intersection and go up the hill and it is on the left. I forgot the name as I do not own, like, or own many gunz and lots of ammo.

Screenshot_20211112-065830_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom