Gun Shop Whine

I'm not posting this about any particular shop although you can apply it to whichever one you want. It is not meant necessarily as a complaint, but rather as a constructive suggestion.

Here's my issue: I have bad knees like a lot of people my age and many of the gun cases are so low it is almost impossible to squat down to see what is in them. Then, even if I'm able to do so, the bottom shelf is usually so dark you can't see the guns. The solutions to that is obvious.

The other thing that is very aggravating is that people park in front of the cases making it impossible for anyone to see in that lower, darkened shelf anyway.

I know there are space issues and stuff, but my suggestion for that one is to create a work area for actual purchasers to stand while doing paperwork so others in the store can browse. The other half of the suggestion is for the gunshop employees not to encourage the yappers who like to just stand there taking up space in front of the cases.

I know, in my dreams. Pass the cheese now.

I agree, and will raise the whine one step higher...

Is it my imagination, or does every bookstore in the Commiewealth place the gun magazines at the very bottom and back row of the display shelves, so we have to be contortionists to reach them? Just a coincidence???

I agree, and will raise the whine one step higher...

Is it my imagination, or does every bookstore in the Commiewealth place the gun magazines at the very bottom and back row of the display shelves, so we have to be contortionists to reach them? Just a coincidence???
That's an easy fix. Just move them up in front of the car mags, Oprah, or People. Make sure to get a few of each and also leave a few of each so they are in their right spot. Need to get that mindshare...

Back
Top Bottom