Gun Control Doesn't Work

Garys

NES Member
Big "DUH!", right? To us maybe, but the Lame Stream Media doesn't think so. The Baltimore Sun is a typical big city liberal newspaper, but something must be wrong.

Proponents of gun control shooting blanks is an Op-Ed piece that states that gun control doesn't work.

What's most interesting is that they even ran a piece like this. Can you imagine The Glob running this?

Sure gun control works, keep your hands firmly on your pistol, the front site on the bad guy, take a breath, release, gently pull the trigger.

Someone attended an Appleseed last weekend. [laugh]

Well I also forgot the follow through and calling your shot. Imagine someone breaking into your house and you shooting them, and saying, 'Dang I shot you higher than I was intending."

Well I also forgot the follow through and calling your shot. Imagine someone breaking into your house and you shooting them, and saying, 'Dang I shot you higher than I was intending."

"10 ring, upper right, DAMMIT!"

That NPOA is a bitch [laugh]

I don't think the burglar will mind. He'll have other things to worry about.

Note that the "Op Ed" position on a newspaper's editorial page, by definition, represents an opinion that is not the editorial opinion of the paper, and usually is one that disagrees with the editorial position of the paper. Yes, good article, but abort any praise to the Baltimore Sun on account of it.

Chico: Ah, that was the greatest shot I've ever seen.
Britt: The worst! I was aiming at the horse.

Note that the "Op Ed" position on a newspaper's editorial page, by definition, represents an opinion that is not the editorial opinion of the paper, and usually is one that disagrees with the editorial position of the paper. Yes, good article, but abort any praise to the Baltimore Sun on account of it.

Except that they didn't have to publish it, but did.

Back
Top Bottom