Gun Ban Protest Bumper Sticker - FEELER

We need bumper stickers. Below is what I have come up with; please give me some feedback on what you like / don't like.

I have not worked out logistics yet on printing / collecting $ / distributing, but see post #12 for idea.

#1:

#2:

#3:

Last edited:

How soon can we get them?

Not sure yet what the turnaround time will be or how the distribution will work. They are significantly cheaper the more you buy, it would be nice to get them cheap enough to just hand out to people, but would have to front the money.

Here is what I am thinking for distribution...

Depending on the order amount I could get the cost down < 30 cents per sticker. I could sell to you all (for cost obviously) in bulk packs of say $45 / 150 stickers and then you could hand out to friends for free or leave a free stack at your local gun shop, hand out at gun show etc..

The purpose wold be to raise awareness by getting these on as many cars as possible. Thoughts?

Buying small batches and distributing small quantities just would not be cost or time effective.

#1 is good. Can you swap the musket out for an AR platform long gun? I would buy 2 packs for a total of 300 stickers

Last edited:

Depending on the order amount I could get the cost down < 30 cents per sticker. I could sell to you all (for cost obviously) in bulk packs of say $45 / 150 stickers and then you could hand out to friends for free or leave a free stack at your local gun shop, hand out at gun show etc..

The purpose wold be to raise awareness by getting these on as many cars as possible. Thoughts?

Buying small batches and distributing small quantities just would not be cost or time effective.

i'd be in for 50 stickers for $15...guarantee i could get them distributed locally in the worcester area to friends/family and to customers at the junk yard...might be in for more.

i REALLY like this idea...FLOOD THE STREETS!

hell...i might go around covering peoples 'coexist' and 'bernie 2016' stickers with these...lol. i live right next to white city in shrewsbury (over the worcester line), so i'd have an endless supply of moonbat bumper stickers to cover up :D

At that price I'd be in to buy a stack for $45

Guys, not to piss in your cheerios, but this argument CAN'T be about guns.

It's about over-reach.

In the NES echo-chamber, it's all Molon Labe/cold-dead-hands. I'm with you. But WE ARE ALREADY CONVERTED.

We need to convert the sheep. This isn't going to do it. Extra Killy black rifles aren't going to move the 'I support the second amendment BUT.... people.

It's about rights. It's about civil rights. It's about over reach and circumventing the legislative process/due process.

Before you flame / neg rep me, I drove into Boston today with the "tyranny, it's back" magnet on the back of my truck.

We need to stay ON MESSAGE. Rights, not guns. Even Moonbats understand rights. My 2c.

Guys, not to piss in your cheerios, but this argument CAN'T be about guns.

It's about over-reach.

In the NES echo-chamber, it's all Molon Labe/cold-dead-hands. I'm with you. But WE ARE ALREADY CONVERTED.

We need to convert the sheep. This isn't going to do it. Extra Killy black rifles aren't going to move the 'I support the second amendment BUT.... people.

It's about rights. It's about civil rights. It's about over reach and circumventing the legislative process/due process.

Before you flame / neg rep me, I drove into Boston today with the "tyranny, it's back" magnet on the back of my truck.

We need to stay ON MESSAGE. Rights, not guns. Even Moonbats understand rights. My 2c.

I think option 1 supports what your saying. Yes it has the word "gun" on it but the focus is on the tyranny / unconstitutional aspect of the ban.

What would your solution be?

#1 is the way to go imho.
I would change the word from gun to firearm and give the minute man a 20" AR-15 "Match" rifle.
I will take 300 of them. I'll give them away at the OCT. 15 GOAL Freedom Relay Rally.
My son would love handing out all those bumper stickers!

Last edited:
Id be in for 50/$15.

I like #1 as is. No AR platform. You give the minute man a 20" scoped AR and the libs will think hes sniping the city from the hill side lol.

i like showing the roots of our freedoms lying in our history here in mass especially Boston.

Id be in for 50/$15.

I like #1 as is. No AR platform. You give the minute man a 20" scoped AR and the libs will think hes sniping the city from the hill side lol.

i like showing the roots of our freedoms lying in our history here in mass especially Boston.

Agreed.

#1 if "unconstitutional" was replaced with "unlawful" pointing out the illegality of the AG's action - she does does not have the authority to write law. This has to be framed as more than the usual 2A argument that many unfortunately tune out and ignore.

Back
Top Bottom