Gubernatorial candidates debate today on NPR

wheelgun

NES Member
I don't think this has been posted.

http://www.wbur.org/2014/06/18/democrats-debate-coakley-grossman

Click on the "Listen to the full debate" link about halfway down the page.

The entire thing is disgusting, but especially the gun-related stuff starting around 22:30.

At one point it was said that passing a one gun per month law resulted in a 72% reduction of crime in one state [thinking]

Last edited:
I heard some highlights on NPR this morning.....I heard one question on Gun Control and when Marsha had the most 2a friendly response...i cringed.

I heard some highlights on NPR this morning.....I heard one question on Gun Control and when Marsha had the most 2a friendly response...i cringed.

Yeah, I heard it too. She was tooling Steve Grossman about it. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Is the enemy of my enemy my friend?

Yeah I was honestly surprised she didn't jump on the "One Gun a Month" herpderp bandwagon. You know it's bad when she has the most 2A friendly response. She also thinks single payer isn't the way to go "yet".

I also caught this this morning and briefly considered posting. They actually made MC sound the most pro gun.
The third dimwit (not grossman) even said something (about 1G/M) to the effect that he favored something more restricted.
It's like they're trying to out-retard each other.
Is there anyone else in this race?

Tap

Back
Top Bottom