• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GSG-5'S MA COMPLIANT?

Hi..when did GSG-5's become Ma compliant? I see 4 seasons is advertising them with a 10 rnd mag but i thought they were not Ma compliant?

Many months ago. Any rifle is MA compliant as long as it doesn't have too many AWB features. Also, you can rest assured that FS (of all shops in MA) isn't going to sell something that isn't MA compliant.

The standard GSG rifle does not have a flash suppressor or folding/collapsible stock. So just like mass complaint AR's they can be sold with 10 round mags.

Be careful about ordering from out of state, though. They used to ship with the larger mag. Make sure you're getting the 10 round.

Just a FYI, Four Seasons also has a good sized pile of the GSG-5 10-round mags in stock... I just bought one yesterday, since I figure this mag may be hard to find by mail order -- most states allow the 22 rounds and the gun is a bit obscure, so not sure how common this mag is in 10 rounds.

(The 10 round mag is just a 22 round mag with something in it to block the plate from moving all the way. This means you can probably remove it after you have completed your move to a free state, and then have normal 22 round mags.)

Back
Top Bottom