Group sues to reinstate firearms ban

A great way for the Brady's to burn up more money, transferring funds raised into the pockets of lawyers.

The law allowing concealed carry has been a terrible tragedy. The criminals are just flocking to National Parks left and right carried their concealed pistols now.

"We should not be making it easier for dangerous people to carry concealed firearms in our parks."

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl] Now I don't care who you are, thats just a funny quote!

They don't get it. The Brady's have the same problems that the Brits ( the anti's and the pacifist's) do - they can't see the difference in what violent means. They think that you and me walking in a park with a CCW piece is the same as a criminal doing it. How stupid do you have to be to think that a criminal needs to have a license to carry a gun?

Joe R.

The lawsuit said members of the Brady Campaign will no longer visit national parks and refuges

I think that would be an improvement......

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081230/D95D7ILG0.html

One of my friends suggested that we all write a letter the the Brady Bunch thanking them for not visiting the National Parks anymore. It would keep the stench down from those "skunks" and make the parks more eco friendly.

[laugh2]

The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence
1225 Eye Street, NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005

Write them a note of "Thanks!"

"We should not be making it easier for dangerous people to carry concealed firearms in our parks."

IF this is their true intention, why are they trying to legally block law-abiding, peaceable people from carrying in the nation's parks?

One of my friends suggested that we all write a letter the the Brady Bunch thanking them for not visiting the National Parks anymore. It would keep the stench down from those "skunks" and make the parks more eco friendly.

[laugh2]

The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence
1225 Eye Street, NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005

Write them a note of "Thanks!"

Also encourage them from going anywhere else that CCW is allowed! [wink]

I see a more sinister purpose here - there's been much discussion on Obama and his anti-gun agenda. Most here agree it won't be on the top of his to-do list given the real crises he's facing. What I see here is a lame attempt by the Brady bunch to raise the profile of the anti issue and force Obama to deal with it sooner then planned. Happily, for most of America it's a non-issue. Let's hope we don't have an 'incident'.

Back
Top Bottom