Groundblinds?

Never used a ground blind for anything except predator hunting. I started yote hunting this year, and although where I go provides easy cover in optimal places, Ive used a ground blind a twice and zipped 2 yotes in one night in a ground blind.

In the blind now. Visibility good to very good. Very comfy. Chair. Thermos. Snacks. Shooting sticks. Only qualms I have is the noise of the raindrops comprising sound. I can see how you younger guys can find it confining but I th ink it might be a keeper in the wind. The raindrops suk. Might take a short walk.

In the blind now. Visibility good to very good. Very comfy. Chair. Thermos. Snacks. Shooting sticks. Only qualms I have is the noise of the raindrops comprising sound. I can see how you younger guys can find it confining but I th ink it might be a keeper in the wind. The raindrops suk. Might take a short walk.

In the past used an old xxl camo shirt I have to toss on the blind roof, it deadens the sound of the drops. Blinds have their place and I think they are great for the right situation. Good luck on your hunt!

Sent from the blind

I would have a hard time not falling asleep in a blind therefore would have a heavy sleeping bag and pillow.
Fell asleep too often in the tree stands. Strapped in to the gills I might add.

Back
Top Bottom