Groom shot after confronting brother-in-law for bringing dog to wedding

commodon

NES Member
The worst way to spend your wedding night is probably getting shot by your new wife’s brother.

After multiple disagreements with his new brother-in-law, a groom in North Carolina was reportedly shot in both of his legs after his own wedding ceremony.

The brother-in-law, Michael Ray Macy, had also allegedly struck the groom, Kenneth Mills, in the head with the gun.

Michael-Macy-mugshot.jpg

The dispute began during the wedding ceremony, Fox 8 reports. Mills, a 61-year-old man, had gotten married in Rowan County, N.C. — but during the reception, Macy reportedly arrived with his dog, which was apparently not allowed. Mills confronted Macy about the pet before the venue staff intervened and Macy was told that he couldn’t stay with the dog.

Apparently, Macy was also supposed to paint the words “just married” on a truck to be driven by the newlyweds, which did not happen. When Mills called Macy to question why he didn’t do it, Macy reportedly responded by saying, “f--- you!

Macy then reportedly drove to Mills’ home, hit him in the head with his gun and then shot him in both legs.

Mills was taken to a nearby hospital where he was treated for his injuries. Macy turned himself in to local authorities, KWTX 10 reports. He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.

From Groom shot after confronting brother-in-law for bringing dog to wedding, not painting 'just married' on truck

Unless it’s one of those weddings you bring your dog to, who the hell brings their dog to a wedding?! And then shoots (and pistol whips!) the groom for asking you to not have your dog at his wedding?!

We wanted our dogs at our wedding, but could not get the logistics right....

I would have rather had the dogs than some members of my family, and I know she would have wanted her dog over some members of her family.

At 61, him and the rest of the males in his family would be dead men just out of spite when I healed. Hopefully this will make some good LL videos in the future.

I see either a very short marriage or a lifetime of problems in their future.

Wait, what? Huh, not in Florida. I read the article and it didn't occur to me that it wasn't.

I love how he shot him in both legs. "This is for me (BAM). And this is for Mitsy (BAM)." [rofl]

I figured it was one bullet, two legs, but I like the picture you painted.

What if your dog was in the wedding?

This was the case in one wedding I went to. The dog was the ring bearer, and it was adorable. Fortunately, this was a well behaved black lab, and it all went as planned.... The dog didn't take a dump, eat the ring or get anyone shot.

This was the case in one wedding I went to. The dog was the ring bearer, and it was adorable. Fortunately, this was a well behaved black lab, and it all went as planned.... The dog didn't take a dump, eat the ring or get anyone shot.

Stuff like this makes sense, or if the bride and groom wanted people to put their pets in cute little tuxedo costumes, and make it a thing, then yeah....bring the dog to the wedding.

But to be like “cmon girl, we gotsta git to Jimbob and Marysue’s weddin” and just show up with the dog?!

Unless it’s one of those weddings you bring your dog to, who the hell brings their dog to a wedding?! And then shoots (and pistol whips!) the groom for asking you to not have your dog at his wedding?!

Pet parents are among the most ignorant self entitled people on the planet. That's who the hell brings their dog to a wedding.

32bpq5.jpg

Stuff like this makes sense, or if the bride and groom wanted people to put their pets in cute little tuxedo costumes, and make it a thing, then yeah....bring the dog to the wedding.

But to be like “cmon girl, we gotsta git to Jimbob and Marysue’s weddin” and just show up with the dog?!
(If it was a church wedding),
there must be some denominations that aren't down with dogs in the house;
let alone in the ceremony.

And I'm not even referring to mosques...

What if your dog was in the wedding?

That's a protected class in this country. Doglovers (as opposed to dog lovers) are a protected class. We might even give them their own bathroom. A little spot in the yard out back.

LOL. and if your brother in law is suppose to paint just married on your pickup.

Only if it's spelled "Juss Merred!"

Can't wait to hear what happens at the Fourth of July family picnic.

Someone's getting a firecracker in the b-hole.

Back
Top Bottom