• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green is the new black(smith)

Well, since I still feel a bit green as a shooter and as a member to the forums, i thought I would make it official. The deciding factor was the friendly and informative responses I received to some basic newb questions on the boards. One sometimes cringes when putting questions out there on forums when you are new. Often you get responses from basement trolls who just want to show how clever they are at making light of your lack of knowledge. However this was not the case at all here! Some stand up folks here. Which made me want to support and have access to being a full 'green' member.

Welcome to the board Blacksmith. Not sure if registration is still open or not, but there is a NES shoot coming up in NH in June. More hardware then you can possibly imagine and we'll be shooting up a very nice vehicle. Most NES members are also very friendly to letting people shoot their firearms. Great way to try a number of different types of firearms to see if you like them or not. Plus you get to put faces to the names on the board.

Back
Top Bottom