Great Road Firearms

84ta406

NES Member
Had the pleasure of going there yesterday for a transfer which was only $10 might I add. The shop was very nice, had a ton of preban rifles and had a good inventory of other firearms and ammo, good prices as well. Everyone there was incredibly nice and friendly, especially to my 4yr old son who was with me. I would absolutely recommend them and definitely plan to pickup my next purchase of a 1911 from them.

Big Thumbs UP.

yeah.. I work right down the street in Maynard, but haven't been to the office since March.. thus no stopping in to see what they've got.. they always had a nice selection of ammo pre-covid/riots/election

I hate that place... I hate going there... They keep taking my money.

Very friendly staff. No BS. No commando wannabes. Just straight talking like normal people. Staff is very appreciative.

I was in there last week to do two transfers, and while I was there, checked out their ammo prices... they had 6.5CM on the shelf for less than TSUSA

And now I have to go back again, because they just called me about another inbound item.

If anyone is in that area, go check them out. Even if you aren't from the area, go check them out

And it is owned by two current LEOs so you know anything they do won't be in violation of MGL. Or their understanding of MGL.

And there is a tank parked out front

Went in there last week. Good selection of stuff...nice people. Wasn't thrilled with the price of 9mm. $40 for a box of federal brass target... had to put it back. But I guess everywhere is wicked expensive now. They are probably getting porked by the manufacturers too.

Went in there last week. Good selection of stuff...nice people. Wasn't thrilled with the price of 9mm. $40 for a box of federal brass target... had to put it back. But I guess everywhere is wicked expensive now. They are probably getting porked by the manufacturers too.
Based on a FB post that they got a bunch of Wolf in a couple weeks ago the day after TSUSA had it, I'm guessing they have had to resort to that method to at least keep some on hand for new shooters who NEED ammo and such.

Based on a FB post that they got a bunch of Wolf in a couple weeks ago the day after TSUSA had it, I'm guessing they have had to resort to that method to at least keep some on hand for new shooters who NEED ammo and such.

It certainly worked. I didn't necessarily need it, so I didn't buy it. I more so wanted to check out the shop, and was going to pickup a box or two if the price was not crazy. Was expecting $25.

Always stop by there when I go to my dentist which is right next door. My reward to myself. Great guys with a good selection including some older classics. Picked up up a new S&W 617 6in since I realized I only had one other 22lr handgun but had a ton of 22lr ammo. It’s a tank. If you didn’t look at the cylinder flutes you’d be hard pressed to tell it from my 686+ 6in.

It certainly worked. I didn't necessarily need it, so I didn't buy it. I more so wanted to check out the shop, and was going to pickup a box or two if the price was not crazy. Was expecting $25.
$25 is street -low- now, $35-40 in mass is more realistic. It's worth noting that there are some small dealers that have no ammo at all and have none coming.....

well... the good reviews are a blessing and a curse. They Posted today that they are temporarily closing their shop hours and going to appointment only until they can catch up

Right before it went nuts I got a box of HST at TSUSA prices there, so they're gtg in my book.

Word through the grape vine is that they are restructuring and will be applying for or are within the process of a new FFL.

That would be great... I really like the shop.

IMHO unless its name changes its done, going to have a lot to overcome the level of f***ery people have experienced with them this year. I mean people will give them a pass for march and april maybe because of the covid bullshit caused by the state, but after that? fat chance.

IMHO unless its name changes its done, going to have a lot to overcome the level of f***ery people have experienced with them this year. I mean people will give them a pass for march and april maybe because of the covid bullshit caused by the state, but after that? fat chance.

I'm sure we won't know the full story, but I think if they could let us know the basics of what happened, then it would make people feel better and also gain back that trust.

You're shoveling an awful lot of dirt without much explanation there.

Back
Top Bottom