Great article on the failure of Gun Control and the Criminal Justice System.

G

GOAL C.M.

From The Examiner.

"Note to state legislators and gun prohibitionists salivating at the possibility of using this outrage as a platform to launch new gun control initiatives: Clemmons was a walking testimonial to the absolute failure of gun control laws, to say nothing of the “criminal justice system.” Make gun laws as Draconian as you can, you will never prevent someone like Clemmons from getting one while rendering his potential victims essentially defenseless."

Full article here

Good article.

The common sense arguement that more gun control wounldnt have prevented this will of course be put to the test by liberal media.

Imagine if a civilian bystander would have had a firearm in the coffee shop... honestly I dont know how that would have gone down (at least for me)... You would think the whole incident would have happened very fast and shooting a guy for killing four officers probably would land you in jail... its a shame that we would even think of thinking twice about defending a down officer.

Good article.

The common sense arguement that more gun control wounldnt have prevented this will of course be put to the test by liberal media.

Imagine if a civilian bystander would have had a firearm in the coffee shop... honestly I dont know how that would have gone down (at least for me)... You would think the whole incident would have happened very fast and shooting a guy for killing four officers probably would land you in jail... its a shame that we would even think of thinking twice about defending a down officer.

I think even in MA, someone like Leone wouldn't have the balls to prosecute you if you shot someone who had just shot and killed four officers. The public outrage (even in MA) would be unreal.

Not to mention, you would have the right to defend yourself and given this person just shot 4 officers, it is likely you might be next.

Good article.

Google Liko Kenny or Bruce McKay. Less than a day for the DA to choose not to charge the shooter. Turns out, the shooter was an ass, but he did the right thing at the time.

Does Washington (state) have a felony murder law? If so, I would love to see it applied to all those who aided and abetted this piece of s***. Whoever supplied him with the gun willingly, those who lied to the police to throw them off his track, anyone else who did anything illegal to aid this guy should be charged with the murder of all the police officers involved (accessory after the fact at least).

If a DA would press charges I'd be very surprised. If a jury then would convict you, then I'd pray it was in a state that had the death penalty because if people are that f'd up, I wouldn't want to live in the same world as them anymore.

I don't know about MA or the state the shooting took place in, but in NH, you are justified in shooting the shooter.

NH Statute 627:4 Physical Force in Defense of a Person. said:
II. A person is justified in using deadly force upon another person when he reasonably believes that such other person:
(a) Is about to use unlawful, deadly force against the actor or a third person;

Google Liko Kenny or Bruce McKay. Less than a day for the DA to choose not to charge the shooter. Turns out, the shooter was an ass, but he did the right thing at the time.

Actually after I posted my original comment that story rang a bell, I saw not too long ago he was up for trial but I was under the impression the DA had finally chosen to prosectute him for defending the officer... but as I read further it was because he was just an @ss and had little to do with the original shooting.

I wouldn't be surprised if some one in Mass made a stink about it one way or another, we just had a big arguement at work whether they guy should have defended the dead LEO (whether he was, or knew if he was dead i do not know)... I of course argued to shoot the b@st@rd regardless... we aren't far from it... the crime of "assault" holds a larger penalty then "assaulting an officer" (in mass at least)

Back
Top Bottom