• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got to shoot this today...

1980-something Ruger Mini 14 in .223 with collapsible stock, friend's father owns it and friend brought to the range this morning, fun and accurate to shoot.

photo.jpg

ETA: Didn't like shooting it with the stock collapsed.

Don't you know that here on NES that the Mini14 is crap and can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside?
Funny, I found the opposite to be true with mine. I have ARs and yes, they are dead nuts on, but I also have a 1983 vintage Mini14 and guess what, it is accuarate too. I like the looks of the old wooden and metal folder stocks (not so much the newer plastic stocks) but they do look unwieldy to fire when collapse. To each thier own I suppose.

Don't you know that here on NES that the Mini14 is crap and can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside?
My buddy and I had NO problems with it at all, great accuracy. I've discovered so far that a lot of things I say end up being under the category of completely against what the NERers have to say...this is one of them apparently.

Back
Top Bottom