Got a scary letter today!

So I get home from work today and pick up my mail from the mailbox. As I am looking through it I see one offical looking letter with a return address of:
Security Branch - FID
My first thought is WTF did I do to get these people after me? Too many FA-10's in Massachusetts in same year? Too many purchases of firearms in one year? Maybe I spelled my mother's maiden name wrong on my application?
So, after worrying for a bit, I finally open the letter.
Turns out it was from Fidelity Investmests. FID for short.
Once I calmed down I laughed about it but it sure had me going there for a little while.
Once I was completely calmed down I also remembered that I actually have a LTC not an FID so I shouldn't have gotten worried in the first place.
Anyone connected with Fidelity Investments please ask them to stop using the acronym FID. It's not good for my heart.

I reacted about the same way when a package from BATF arrived, but it just turned out to be the list of rules they send you when you get a C&R.

I get those all the time. They want me to vote. They even called me the other day, some frack'n Indain, telling me to vote for this and that! I started yelling at him to shut the F&^%K up and I will vote the way I want to after I have looked over the material! Asshats!

So I get home from work today and pick up my mail from the mailbox. As I am looking through it I see one offical looking letter with a return address of:
Security Branch - FID
My first thought is WTF did I do to get these people after me? Too many FA-10's in Massachusetts in same year? Too many purchases of firearms in one year? Maybe I spelled my mother's maiden name wrong on my application?
So, after worrying for a bit, I finally open the letter.
Turns out it was from Fidelity Investmests. FID for short.
Once I calmed down I laughed about it but it sure had me going there for a little while.
Once I was completely calmed down I also remembered that I actually have a LTC not an FID so I shouldn't have gotten worried in the first place.
Anyone connected with Fidelity Investments please ask them to stop using the acronym FID. It's not good for my heart.

[rofl][laugh2]

my wife had a letter from the ATF waiting for her on the kitchen table one afternoon when she got home..... turned out to be work related but she was kind of thinking I screwed up and dragged her into something.

for about 30 seconds she was not a happy woman

my wife had a letter from the ATF waiting for her on the kitchen table one afternoon when she got home..... turned out to be work related but she was kind of thinking I screwed up and dragged her into something.

for about 30 seconds she was not a happy woman

Alterboy Training Federation?

Alterboy Training Federation?

[laugh2]

1st thing they learn is to stay away from JohnM.

free_candy.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom