• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gorsuch Confirmed to Supreme Court

I think someone else's might have mentioned it but to have RBG and Kennedy retire and replaced would ensure the future of the republic for the next few decades at least.

Can she still serve if she strokes out and is just a vegetable?
She's actually in good physical shape and can reportedly do 10 pushups. However, she's had cancer TWICE (colon cancer s/p hemicolectomy, and small pancreatic head tumor s/p resection) which is not a good sign no matter much you fight through it. Additionally, she's approaching the age where her peers become senile. If Obozo was smart, he would've retired and replaced her while he was still in office. I'm confident that she will be replaced during Trump's tenure.

She's actually in good physical shape and can reportedly do 10 pushups. However, she's had cancer TWICE (colon cancer s/p hemicolectomy, and small pancreatic head tumor s/p resection) which is not a good sign no matter much you fight through it. Additionally, she's approaching the age where her peers become senile. If Obozo was smart, he would've retired and replaced her while he was still in office. I'm confident that she will be replaced during Trump's tenure.

Great, she can do pushups but she can't stay awake on the job. She is no longer qualified, she needs to retire or she needs to be impeached. Honestly, it's ridiculous that there isn't an age limit on the SCOTUS, and maybe even a term limit. Anything to prevent someone like RBG from hanging on for political reasons.

Back
Top Bottom