good time on Saturday.

I was just wondering if anyone knew a good time to come in on Saturdays for the range. I got a small window of time this Saturday and really wanna take my brother in law shooting. so just wondering what, if any block of time is typicaly slower than the rest. Im thinking around 7pm ish?

thanks for your imput,
Chris

I havent been there. Try calling them, the staff usually know the best times to go in.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

I would tell you to be there either 25 minutes before they open for the day, or between the 4-7pm window. But there are a lot or variables, especially this week...weather, people on x-mas vacation, people trying out new x-mas gifts. If you call that day staff will give you current wait time.

When I go on Saturday, they usually open up at 5, after the classes get out. There is usually a wait, so try to get there a little before 5 and hopefully you can get in with minimal wait.

No matter what time you go you will wait 45 minutes to over an hour for a lane. Trust me I've been there a lot and there is always a wait. There are way to many members and very few lanes. What they should of done was cap the membership off at a certain number to be able to handle the limited amount of lanes. It's gotten way out of hand. I witness one group that stayed over two hours! Ridiculous! And I don't think the new 12 lanes will be enough to handle this kind of volume.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom