• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good Guys Bad Guys

The story makes my head hurt. Funny, when we quote facts they refuse to believe them but when the antis spew [bs2] we are supposed to believe every word of it.

Damn good thing mine never learned to walk around.
I have to carry it everywhere. [rolleyes]
I'm sort of jealous, wish someone would pay me to just make shit up all day.

This makes my head hurt. If you click on the author, Mike Weisser's, credentials, it says he is an NRA life member and has spent 35 years in the firearms industry as a retailer and instructor. Yet, ALL of his articles are anti, and his quoted statistics/studies are from highly questionable sources (mostly from the Violence Policy Center). A further google search turned up this gem:

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/11/deadbeat-mike-weisser-ware-gun-shops/#axzz3M6mAAqHg

This guy is a Fudd at best, an MDA/Bloomberg shill at worst.

The author of the article, Mike Weisser, owns/owned the Ware Gun Shop in Ware, MA. I don't know if this a$$hole is still selling guns or not, but his website states that he is still offering classes for LTC. There are other threads about this clown.

What do you know, "Mike the Gun Guy" makes another NES appearance! What fun.

headshot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom