golfstream kaput

20 years before that, even. Just shortly after they stopped the "new ice age" schtick. Wait, that's climate alarmism too!

If anyone, in any other field, was as consistently innacurate - to even half of the same extent - as the predictions of so-called climate scientists, they would be fired and likely need a career change.

I’ll take Our Country’s leading healthcare professionals on the Covid virus for $1,000 Alex…

Those climate alarmists have been promising us a new ice age by the year 2000 when I was a kid. Still waiting for that one. So, what is it? Global warming or global freezing? I guess it‘ll be something in the middle, like 85 in the summer and -5 in the winter. Oh, wait…
Wait, I thought it was the 'Northwest Passage' being open this year....or maybe next year...ok...NEXT year.

Now it's The Day After Tomorrow scenario?

There is a legit issue of fresh water "contaminating" the oceans. But just like climate change, they really don't know. It's too complex a system.

The good news is this: Jeff Goldbum is right: Life DOES find a way. The planet wants to be in balance of some sort. So it'll find a balance.

LOL, I red the title too fast, I thought it was a thread about private jets!
It might have. . . . . Playah!

vRv1NL.gif

So which is it? No sea ice? Or sea ice up to our balls?

Pick one.

Next they'll be warning of dropping sea levels due to all the new sea ice, which will be catastrophic and unfair to the zillionaire liberals who own beachfront property in Malibu and the Hamptons.

Back
Top Bottom