Gold and silver prices are down

Commodity super cycle. I believe that thesis is firming up. Sweden is just about to lift the moratorium on uranium mining which could be a boon for District Metals DMXCF.

I feel like we need a Commodity based subforum😆

Bears don’t want to give up $30 silver. But it’s a good sign that we’re hanging around a fraction below and not backing off.
Might happen. A lot of the sellers last time may have bought in below $25 and sold above $29. Looking at the chart, you'd think if they loaded back up at $26, they probably should have sold already, unless they, too, are expecting it to break through.

Might happen. A lot of the sellers last time may have bought in below $25 and sold above $29. Looking at the chart, you'd think if they loaded back up at $26, they probably should have sold already, unless they, too, are expecting it to break through.

Whoever is buying at $30 knows if we break through there’s no resistance til like $34.

It was a good day for crappy junior mining stocks. This account still has a lot of garbage in it. I still think this is short covering rather than people going long these stocks.

IMG_6886.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom