Gold and silver prices are down

The Plunge Protection Team!

Would love this to be true, but I doubt it. Besides, everyone with a brain knows the Fed is propping up the stock market, indirectly via QE and 0% interest rates.

My PM stock has taken a bad beating. I can afford to hold what I have, but I didn't forsee the plunge we are in now. At this rate, my grandkids will be playing checkers with my Maple Leaves

I'm hoping it stays low for a bit now. The closing on my old house is in a month and I want to treat myself to a pocket full of gold maples before the kids college sucks me dry.

My PM stock has taken a bad beating. I can afford to hold what I have, but I didn't forsee the plunge we are in now. At this rate, my grandkids will be playing checkers with my Maple Leaves

By then, the US will be paying more in debt interest that we take in in tax revenues - the only way out will be printing money, LOTS of it. Hold onto your PMs, the markets are still in la-la land.

Amazingly enough, my spread right now is only -$1.85 per oz for silver. I'm hoping for a little bit more of a dip to buy more....

I think silver will go down and test the $14.8-$15 support level, and probably rocket up off that level.

Right now the Fed is doing their usual thing - pretending they plan to raise rates in July - so you might not see metals recover til the July Fed meeting comes and the Fed backs off for the 19th time.

I haven't bought any PM so far this year. Have to wait until after summer (got laid off but hooked up with new gig starting in July)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sell silver when I can replace it for less/or improve the holding.
Generic silver Santas for Engelhard bars or Eagles.
Think Precious Metal chess.

I like your chutzpah though. [smile]

If you can sell and get back lower in that's ideal. I'd probably do that if it was an ETF, just too lazy to go through the trouble to sell physical metals.

Back
Top Bottom