Gold and silver prices are down

Lol. I still get a card from the lawyer who represented me when I was hit by a car at age 12 (32 yrs ago). He's been dead for 15 years. [rofl]

That's one dedicated lawyer.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I just got a card from the attorneys who represented me a few years ago. I call it my $75,000 Christmas card.

Yeah, I used to order $1 million/year in silicon from a vendor at work. They sent me cookies every Christmas, that was awesome, except that I had to share them.

I just picked up 20 of the 2015 SE's for $380.99. Best price I've seen in a while for 2015's. I haven't bought anything in a while so I jumped on it. Apmex/Ebay.

My wife's mom and grandma invested a few grand into 1oz silver bars a few years ago. They've been hoarding them and trading them amongst family members for a while. My MIL fell into a hard spot not too long ago and tried to sell a few hundred dollars worth to a jeweler. He tested them and they're fake. All of them. Every single one of them.

They looked legit to me, in the fancy plastic sleeves and everything. She doesn't remember where she bought them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not see that listed. Price increased?

Yes. It looks like they're all gone at this price. I got the email last night around 8:00pm and jumped on it.

7,198 units sold in less than 24hrs. [shocked]
e2edd58cc54161306dc5d863274f73f6.jpg

Last edited:
My wife's mom and grandma invested a few grand into 1oz silver bars a few years ago. They've been hoarding them and trading them amongst family members for a while. My MIL fell into a hard spot not too long ago and tried to sell a few hundred dollars worth to a jeweler. He tested them and they're fake. All of them. Every single one of them.

They looked legit to me, in the fancy plastic sleeves and everything. She doesn't remember where she bought them.

Are you sure the jeweler's legit?

Can you at least tell who made them? Is there a brand name stamped on them.

That sucks. I would also recommend a second opinion in case the buyer is pulling a fast one.

There are a lot of fakes out there. Always buy from a reputable dealer

Investing in Silver is fairly new for me. I'm buying name brand rounds from a reputable dealer. If I sell them at a future date, how do I best address concerns that they're legitimate?

Thank you.

Silver Eagles...

The proliferation of fakes will eventually make bars and rounds difficult to sell. Even legit ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom