Gold and silver prices are down

I never lose faith in gold but it's partly because I want all the gold [laugh]. When the price goes up I've reason to be happy because I own gold but when the price goes down I've also reason to be happy - I can buy some of the coins I was hoping to acquire. Sometimes I hear the crypto believers saying that gold will go to zero. Fear not! It won't! But truly I'd be ecstatic if it did. I think I'd begin my new life with free gold be redoing my front porch railing in gold. I've had to redo that darn railing twice in the 15 years I've owned my home. If I could do it in gold it would be done forever. Then I'd plate my car in gold. It would never rust and I wouldn't even have to wash it to get the salt off of it. Maybe I'd do the roof next - like the capital buildings. That would be cool. Next I'd swap out my old copper water lines for gold ones after that. No more pinhole leaks or corrosion ever again! I wouldn't even know where to begin with all the coins I'd acquire. I'd need to rent storage units! I might even spend a night to in those storage units - just me and my gold[laugh]. Aw well, a guy can dream.
Queue meme: Tell me you're actually a dragon without telling me you're actually a dragon.

I would like to see a sustained finish over 1990 to signal for a significant upswing such as in 2009. If it fails (3rd time?) then my fear is we could see a 2013 style set back. Yes war now, but unknown if it will end or continue at any time.
CCE4E4A5-7032-438E-9B7E-401C98C56E9F.jpeg

DC99C233-E5AB-4FAA-B2D9-048289FB7BA3.png

Attachments

• 3C3784D7-1F82-4DB3-9A56-2BA963DBDC58.png
    3C3784D7-1F82-4DB3-9A56-2BA963DBDC58.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
This is why I hope I lose money in gold.

If gold goes down, the world is good again and I’ll use the gold to solder electrical connections on my VW Bus.

I’m getting sick of this constant bullshit and instability.

Well any gains due to political events is temporary anyway. What would really hurt gold is if the central bank went back to sound money practices. Would love to see that but I’m more likely to win the Powerball, without playing.

WEAT has been a good play with the Russian sanctions. It’s good to be poor again. No pancakes for you!

Gold sitting right at $1950 on the spot bid. If it closes at or above that today I don’t know what to say.

I'm a little more concerned about the Russians taking over the Ukrainian nuclear power plant than I am on the effects of that takeover on the gold price [laugh]

There we go, a monthly close above $1900 (barely), and now a weekly close above $1920 and $1950 (think the Feb high was $1974 but that was a brief intraday high).

That's big, because when hopefully the Russia thing is resolved, gold will sell off, but now support is all in the $1900s, not $1800s.

And there was much rejoicing... well... sort of...

On eBay the price of St. Gaudens PCGS MS 62-63 slabbed coins have jumped $200-$300 each in just a few weeks.

100 ounce silver bars are back in the $2900-$3000 range.

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 5.16.30 PM.png

And there was much rejoicing... well... sort of...

On eBay the price of St. Gaudens PCGS MS 62-63 slabbed coins have jumped $200-$300 each in just a few weeks.

100 ounce silver bars are back in the $2900-$3000 range.

View attachment 585721

Yeah the supply of retail silver and gold never seems to go up despite constant shortages.

Gold stocks are starting to test break out levels, even the development juniors moved today. Junior explorers still sucking but they’ll be the last to move.
Yeah that’s what Erfle was saying yet again on the KE Report. MUX would have been a killer buy at .76.

Yeah that’s what Erfle was saying yet again on the KE Report. MUX would have been a killer buy at .76.

Funny though cause he and Roy-Byrne were both saying gold was going down to $1675 a couple months ago.

I've not found anyone that's reliable about predicting short term (1-3 month) gold moves.

Both are recommending Silver Tiger Metals as a 10 bagger if silver goes to $50. I bought quite a bit at $0.46 and $0.51. Currently it's $0.52.

Funny though cause he and Roy-Byrne were both saying gold was going down to $1675 a couple months ago.

I've not found anyone that's reliable about predicting short term (1-3 month) gold moves.

Both are recommending Silver Tiger Metals as a 10 bagger if silver goes to $50. I bought quite a bit at $0.46 and $0.51. Currently it's $0.52.
Got it on my watchlist. Hmmm.

Yes, they were definitely under promising. It’s good to play it safe for plausible scenarios. Who knew before a Fed rate hike Russia was gonna go full dotard?

Got it on my watchlist. Hmmm.

Yes, they were definitely under promising. It’s good to play it safe for plausible scenarios. Who knew before a Fed rate hike Russia was gonna go full dotard?

Yeah and who knew Canada would go after the bank accounts (and crypto) of peaceful protesters and the world would freeze Russia’s digital assets? Gold is looking very appealing to anyone paying attention, and now that we’re above $1950, the only resistance left is $2000 and $2089. Traders are taking notice.

Back
Top Bottom