Gold and silver prices are down

Now that I think of it, you may be better off posting it here in This Thread, than over in the Classifieds. Why?

The folks that see it here already have an appreciation for what you have to offer; as opposed to the looky-lues you might be inundated with over there.

Less eyes (views) can be better... if they're the 'right' eyes...

~Enbloc

Last edited:
Local Coin Store, Boston Bullion

I will have to visit them with a sample to see what they are offering.

What do you have?

Primarily SE's back a bit on the date, I will have to dig out some tubes and check. A few hundred well circulated quarters and a large handfull of Walking Liberties and Franklins. It's been so long I forgot how many Silver dollars are there. I packed a hundred SE's into plastic individual cases while wearing white cotton gloves.

I have to go out of state to check inventory.

Any poured bars?

Nope, I got burned with 1099's for bullion bars. Never again. 30% to the feds suxs!

Last edited:
I will have to visit them with a sample to see what they are offering.
I'll bet dollars to donuts that you get $2-$4 more per ounce via Private Sale, here at NES than you do at BB or other Local Coin/Metals stores.
Primarily SE's back a bit on the date, I will have to dig out some tubes and check. A few hundred well circulated quarters and a large handfull of Walking Liberties and Franklins. It's been so long I forgot how many Silver dollars are there. I packed a hundred SE's into plastic individual cases while wearing white cotton gloves.
This type of inventory is exactly what folks are looking for and should be easier to sell than a case of brand-name 9mm ammo or 12ga Buckshot.

~Enbloc

JM Bullion pre-selling 2020 ASEs for $37.57 plus tax/shipping/insurance.
$12 dollar premium for silver you won't be able to hold until the end of August... maybe.

Kitco 'Buy' price for 1 (any year) ASE is $25.40 plus your shipping/insurance costs...

Qty(e)Check/WireBTC/ETHCard/PayPal
1-19 $36.07 $36.45 $37.57

Last edited:
Gold is at $2,002

Silver at $25.65.

Wonder what the resistance level is. Bet there will be a quick selloff today late

That’s funny, I was watching that video and a bunch of others yesterday after you posted about wanting a Retrograde. Now I want one. [laugh] Have you seen any locally or recommend someplace else for one. North shore Ma.

I think Four Seasons had some about two weeks ago. The price was under $600 IIRC. Maybe it wasn't for the wood stock but I thought that's what they were advertising. I'd like one also.

Last edited:
I think Four Seasons had some about two weeks ago. The price was under $600 IIRC. Maybe it wasn't for the wood stock but I thought that's what they were advertising. I'd like one also.
Just called ‘em and they are out of mostly everything named Mossberg. They said they had one 590 about a week ago. He wasn’t sure it was the retrograde.

Now that I think of it, you may be better off posting it here in This Thread, than over in the Classifieds. Why?

The folks that see it here already have an appreciation for what you have to offer; as opposed to the looky-lues you might be inundated with over there.

Less eyes (views) can be better... if they're the 'right' eyes...

~Enbloc

I’m almost always on the lookout for ASE, Morgans, and Peace dollars. I’m not in a position to pay top dollar, but I can pay in cash and smiles.

I thought for sure it would hit $2k and then correct, but apmex has it at
GOLD

$2,029.1

Of course, they have it higher than everyone else, but still.... wow

I think normally you have a correction when you run out of buyers cause everyone is all in. But in the case of gold and silver we keep getting new buyers. They say now insurance companies and pensions are buying gold ETFs. And the Robinhood crowd is now buying junior miners.

If we get a sector rotation into gold, which is way, way under owned by nearly everyone, we could just keep going up.

Gold had its 50% correction these past 8 years or so.

Just look at the chart of 2015-2016 to see what a gold and gold miner correction can look like. It's brutal. I don't think we'll get anything like that now, at least til this bull market is over, and by then gold will be correcting from $5000 or $10,000.

Gold is now officially a Tier 1 asset (as of 2019?), so it's unlikely they'll do that - central banks are using gold as tier 1 assets now. They don't want to devalue their own assets.
And if the Renmibi becomes backed by it watch out USD.

Back
Top Bottom