Going thru my collection

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
I was going thru my collection of handguns today and found a favorite of mine.I purchased this in 1989 in the box . I wont even tell you what I paid but I can tell you this, it wasn't a great deal. Nobody wanted 380.

I know its not a Milsurp but heck, its old, then again so am I[laugh]

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, I am using my I phone which supposedly was upgraded to take better pictures, NOPE.

Attachments

• Colt380.1.jpg
    Colt380.1.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 188
  • Colt380.2.jpg
    Colt380.2.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Colt380.3.jpg
    Colt380.3.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 140
  • colt380.4.jpg
    colt380.4.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
It is a cool pistol - the push I needed to get my LTC and 03 FFL (to keep in the family from out of state).

IMG_0755_zps128406b5.jpg

damm, you guys who 'find' guns you forget about depress the hell out of me. I dream about having enough to not see everything i own everytime i open the door. I am barely getting to the point where its getting incoveinent to bring everything i own to the range at the same time..... Oh well, maybe i will win the lotto and jump start my collection (guess i should buy a ticket first).

damm, you guys who 'find' guns you forget about depress the hell out of me. I dream about having enough to not see everything i own everytime i open the door. I am barely getting to the point where its getting incoveinent to bring everything i own to the range at the same time..... Oh well, maybe i will win the lotto and jump start my collection (guess i should buy a ticket first).

I have been collecting for over 30 years, and also purchased firearms when all you needed was a FID card which was hand written by the PD. Don't worry after awhile of buying you will find yourself saying when in the heck did I buy that, which is a good thing.

I have been collecting for over 30 years, and also purchased firearms when all you needed was a FID card which was hand written by the PD. Don't worry after awhile of buying you will find yourself saying when in the heck did I buy that, which is a good thing.

just cant wait... the real question is how many can i buy and how fast until the wife uses some of them on me :) still jelous of you guys though...

Back
Top Bottom