Going rate for reloaded ammo?

I bought a collection of gun from a guy awile back and he had alot of reloaded ammo also. I got alot of 9mm (FMJ and Lead), some 380 (mostly lead), and some 10mm (lead). I shoot 500-600 rounds of the 9mm in my sub-gun and it work good, but the last 3 times I used it I would get one that had no powder in it and it would plug the barrel. So now I don't trust the ammo anymore, so I'm thinking about selling it. I'm just trying to figure out what would be a fair price per box or for the whole lot. Someone with more time than me could break the ammo down and reload it themselfs. So does anyone know what a fair price would be?

They're not worth much. Scrap price if that.

Few people are going to pay good money for components that need to be disassembled. The powder is unidentifiable (even if the reloads are boxed and marked, it can't be confirmed to any safe degree of certainty) and the time invested to break the ammo down negates any savings over buying fresh components.

Forgive me for asking, but what the hell were you thinking shooting someone elses reloads in your subgun? Did you "ring" your barrel?

Back
Top Bottom