• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOALS STATEMENT ON THEIR BLOG ABOUT THE RAFFLE

I have read the other posts about the drawing. I am a GOAL member and FULLY SUPPORT the integrity and honesty of the GOAL staff. The above article just enforces how I feel about the staff at GOAL and what they do for us.
I have bought tickets in the past and am not a facebook subscriber, so I wouldn't have watched anyway. I just wait for the names to be in the GOAL news. If I ever won anything they would call me!
Thank you GOAL for all you do for the Mass. gun owners.

IN protest of this shameful incident, I have renewed my GOAL membership for another year.

That'll teach 'em.

LoL...yep 'atll learn 'em fer certain.

What a bunch of busy body little sissy's this community has. I never realized it except for the ones and twos here and there...but boy they came out in droves over this non-issue!

and if I wasn't already signed up until 2019, i'd be doing the same as you and signing up for another 3 years.

It's the post sandy-hook types that probably did 99% of the complaining. This is the "CAN EYE CARRY MY GUN TO THE ZOO? A SCHOOL BUS MIGHT TOUCH IT DOES THAT MAKE IT A SCHOOL?" types.

(facepalm).

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have just 'splained it right off. We would have understood, right? We're not that heinous, right? I mean, we give people the benefit of the doubt, right? [rofl]

Yeah, I said it in the previous thread about this, they should have just right then on facebook live explained the eff up, and MAYBE just re-did the raffle, as long a Jim didn;t see the name, that persons chances still the same...

I too support GOAL, and their integrity. They are a great bunch of guys and do A LOT for our rights in this state. I think my membership is already renewed out for longer than I am likely to live! So I am going to make a donation.

After their explanation, it made sense, but yeah they should have had the disclaimer first. It looked shady af.

After their explanation, it made sense, but yeah they should have had the disclaimer first. It looked shady af.

The drawing was held (and the video was posted) two weeks ago. This whole thing blew up on Facebook (driven by a rival "gun rights" organization) in a couple of hours yesterday.

GOAL drafted a statement as quickly as possible.

BTW - Some of those "gun rights" advocates reported this to the AG.

I think that other group is a bunch of Mobys. Question is do they know it, or are they put up to it without realizing.

The drawing was held (and the video was posted) two weeks ago. This whole thing blew up on Facebook (driven by a rival "gun rights" organization) in a couple of hours yesterday.

Rival gun rights group? I didn't know there were rivals among them other than that BS fake one that pops up every couple years(the one the same guy started that caters and pushes Fudds' way of thinking). Someone actually reported it to the AG? I saw that in the other post and figured it had to be a joke. I hadn't seen it until the post on here.

It is sad that people who spend their lives advocating for our gun rights have to deal with stupid shit like this.

It is sad that people who spend their lives advocating for our gun rights have to deal with stupid shit like this.

No s***. It's so ridiculous what this turned into. It doesn't help when you have those trolls on the FB groups who love drama because they have nothing better to do.

I'm continuing my support of GOAL through my membership and buying a raffle ticket from time to time. I only buy the raffle as a way to give extra support not anticipating to win anything. Whoever won the raffle enjoy the prizes

I too support GOAL, and their integrity. They are a great bunch of guys and do A LOT for our rights in this state. I think my membership is already renewed out for longer than I am likely to live! So I am going to make a donation.

+1 Great decision making. They secured another donation from me for sure.

Wow, I have heard how dysfunctional the gun rights groups in NH are, just wow. I hear they do this to each other as well. Way to get on the same page guys...

IN protest of this shameful incident, I have renewed my GOAL membership for another year.

That'll teach 'em.
Agreed. And I'm so effin furious over this egregious outrage that I'm gonna do the same... and kick in an additional "match" amount also. So I'm therefore gonna send a double payment.

That'll REALLY teach em!!!!

All I can say is WOW! That is F'd up. Things are bad enough without having to fight with folks that should be on the same team!

Who is the rival "gun rights" group??? Or is it taboo to ask...

Back
Top Bottom