GOAL Poll: "Blogging" from political events

Best method to follow blog info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike S

NES Member
Hi Everyone.

I wanted to get your thoughts on what is the easiest way for you to track "blog" info.

My thoughts are that when there are important events at the State House or something akin to that we could be blogging from there, keeping everyone up to date with the info.

Thanks

Mike

Follow on goalblog.org

That's blog.goal.org... the thing quoted above is some greenie propaganda spout.

The easiest way of keeping the general community abreast is to convince them all to subscribe to the RSS or Atom feed.

Thanks everyone, this is very helpful, the next time something big is going on at the state house (or something akin to that) I'll go in with Jim and blog it from my laptop. Looks like NES is the clear cut winner.

Thanks everyone, this is very helpful, the next time something big is going on at the state house (or something akin to that) I'll go in with Jim and blog it from my laptop. Looks like NES is the clear cut winner.

Make sure the laptop has a cellular card or it will be a very one sided conversation... [wink]

OK - that pretty much proves we are elderly nerds who don't Twitter, Facebook, etc. My 15yr-old daught has 5-7 streams of comms going at once usually (cell phone, text, land-line and multiple social netowrkining, chat, messaging and gaming windows up).

Back
Top Bottom