GOAL Facebook

We have had a few requests to set a facebook "group" page. The formatting on the group page is not as really user friendly as the "personal" page format. So to make it easier to find us, we have created a Gun Owners Action League group page, but from that we ask people to go to our original page.

We have had a few requests to set a facebook "group" page. The formatting on the group page is not as really user friendly as the "personal" page format. So to make it easier to find us, we have created a Gun Owners Action League group page, but from that we ask people to go to our original page.

I see that is a closed group. Just a thought, but how about opening it up so we can join the group as well. The way things are now, friends can see I am friends with "James Wallace", which is meaningless unless they already know who Jim is. I'd like them to see that I am a member of GOAL and let them find out more about the organization. You could still use the http://www.facebook.com/GOALfamily page for actual updates and let the group function essentially as a badge for us all to proudly "wear"

Back
Top Bottom