• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glocks and reloads

I've had a KKM conversion barrel in my Gen 4 G35 since 2013. (before the Roland Special put KKM on the map) Its got tens of thousands of rounds through it. It works great. Though there is one caveat. The chamber is substantially tighter and the lockup a bit tighter than a stock Glock barrel. So its more accurate, but less tolerant of out of spec ammo than a stock Glock barrel.

There are reloads of mine that are a bit snug in the KKM that will drop right into stock Glock barrel.
If I'm doing a match, I will plunk test all reloads as well as inspect for recessed and right side up primers. With those checks, my reloads run 100% in my KKM barrelled Glock. But if it is jua tpractice ammo straight off the press, the KKM will choke on some out of spec rounds that the stock Glock just eats up.

I've had a KKM conversion barrel in my Gen 4 G35 since 2013. (before the Roland Special put KKM on the map) Its got tens of thousands of rounds through it. It works great. Though there is one caveat. The chamber is substantially tighter and the lockup a bit tighter than a stock Glock barrel. So its more accurate, but less tolerant of out of spec ammo than a stock Glock barrel.

There are reloads of mine that are a bit snug in the KKM that will drop right into stock Glock barrel.
If I'm doing a match, I will plunk test all reloads as well as inspect for recessed and right side up primers. With those checks, my reloads run 100% in my KKM barrelled Glock. But if it is jua tpractice ammo straight off the press, the KKM will choke on some out of spec rounds that the stock Glock just eats up.
Never had an issue with any factory rounds out of my KKM’s.

shot a ton of various brands and weights. Including AL cases. No steel though.

I was thinking I might need to tweak the fitment. But I got a drop in.

I’m sold.

Back
Top Bottom