• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Gen4 Beavertails

Anyone seen the stock Glock beavertails available online?

Any local NE dealers stocking them?

Are you referring to Grip Force Beavertail Adapters?

I had one for my gen 4 G17. After a single range trip I decided it wasn't for me so I karma'd it away. It does solve slide bite, which I never truly experienced, but it also created a couple other issues. The first problem is the housing pin can walk out. They moved slightly after my range session. Not a deal breaker though as long as you're aware of this slight issue. Note, you need to cut/sand down the housing pin provided with the Grip Force. I'm not sure why they don't make the pins fit right out of the box.

The second issue I encountered were the ridges on the adapter. They can "dig" into the webbing of your hand. They're not sharp by any means but they were definitely annoying enough that I considered smoothing them out with sand paper or melting them a bit. It's my understanding that these ridges are necessary for the structural strength of the adapter hence why they exist.

All in all, Grip Force adapters do what they're designed to do but the execution could be better.

which one do you need? i have a 19 in fde, a 17 and a 26, if you like i would send you the one you need, i wont use them.

Back
Top Bottom