• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

glock 22 .40

i just found hat my local gun store AG guns in mass has a pair of glock 22's chambered in the .40sw. they have never been fired and were actually surplus from the Detroit police department. they were asking for 600 a piece, is this a good deal for a mass glock? i also noticed that its one of the slightly older models because it does not have a rail system on it.

If they still have any! I believe the $400 ones are previously issued to DPD, not the virginal ones that many of the dealers got. Just as a side note, the local guy here was selling those for $650.

I paid $539 for my unissued Detroit PD G22. I like it a lot. The serial numbers end in DPD and there's a Detroit PD samp on it. DRB's got a good point in don't hesitate to buy used. My own favorite is a full sized G21 (.45) that I bought used. Slide has some holster wear and I'll get it refinished sooner or later but I hate to part with it to send it to Georgia. I'd been told that it would be a six to eight week turnaround for the Glock factory to get the slide redone and refurbish/replace the rest of it. I ran into a local gun shop owner the other day and he told me that for $200 Glock will refinish the slide turn it around in three weeks.

$600?? $650?!!

Damn, we were selling ours for something like $475-500. Those prices are retarded for a 2nd Gen G22. Shop around for a used one, you can find them for between $400-500 and many include all kinds of goodies like extra mags and holsters.

I got a virgin, unissued DPD from Collector's Gallery in Stoneham for $500 in January. They have long since sold out, but I also think it's important to note that mine came with 10-rd mags and not the hi-cap 15's. I've also heard of people getting them for $600 WITH the hi-cap mags.

I got a virgin, unissued DPD from Collector's Gallery in Stoneham for $500 in January. They have long since sold out, but I also think it's important to note that mine came with 10-rd mags and not the hi-cap 15's. I've also heard of people getting them for $600 WITH the hi-cap mags.

FML pre-bans go for around $35, NFML about $25. Unless you're getting 3-4 mags you're still not getting a deal.

Sarah Palin says it's not ok to use the term in that context. [wink]

How about short-bus or special-ed then [laugh]

$600?? $650?!!

Damn, we were selling ours for something like $475-500. Those prices are retarded for a 2nd Gen G22. Shop around for a used one, you can find them for between $400-500 and many include all kinds of goodies like extra mags and holsters.

LOL, not saying I disagree, just stating fact!

Back
Top Bottom